Happy Christmas Eve Eve to you. It’s time for today’s #12ListsofChristmas, and we are now on our penultimate post of festive favourites, for Day 11.
You can comment below or Tweet us using our hashtag #12ListsofChristmas to let us know your thoughts on our choices, or even to let us know your favourites. And it’s collective laughter (or groans) all round for today’s list…
- Where were the first French fries made? In Greece.
- Why did Santa’s factory close? Because they failed to follow elf and safety procedures.
- What says Oh Oh Oh? Santa walking backwards.
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? ‘It’s Christmas, Eve!’
- How did Good King Wenceslas like his pizza? Deep pan, crisp and even.
- What’s yellow and dangerous? Shark infested custard.
- What did the stamp say to the letter? Stick with me and we’ll go places.
- What did the vet say after the owner’s pet ran away? That’s let the cat out the bag.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? No-eye-deer.
- Which athlete is warmest in winter? A long jumper.
- What do you call a pig going downhill? A sausage roll.
- What did the barber say when he was nearly driven off the road? That was a close shave.